SAS Valve Eliminator kit for Husqvarna 701
The secondary air injection system (SAS) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
The SAS Valve Eliminator kit by SmartMoto will let you remove the SAS Valve from your motorcycle completely.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
High Quality Standards
- The SAS Valve Eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The caps and plugs are heat resistant for high durability.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
You can find our tutorial here.
18.00 € (Inc. EU VAT)